If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer service department by email
or call 260-488-4497. Our office hours are Monday - Friday, 8am to 4pm EST.
- Shipping & Delivery
- The Flat Rate Shipping and Free Shipping options are only available for orders being shipped within the continental United States and APO addresses. Shipment notification with tracking details will be sent by E-mail when your order ships provided we have a valid E-mail address on file. All orders are shipped ASAP from our facility, generally within 1-2 business days by UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail. You should receive your products within two to five business days from the date your order is processed. UPS does not irradiate any packages. USPS only irradiates packages going to the White House, Congressional offices and federal government offices in the 202-205 Zip Code exchanges.
- Privacy & Security
- Foods Alive keeps all customer information private. Any and all information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed or loaned. Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or e-mail us. We send out a monthly newsletter with special coupons, product info, recipes and company news. If you do not want to receive this email, simply follow the unsubscribe link and your email address will be removed from our list.
- Returns & Replacements
- For Foods Alive products purchased at a retail store, please take your receipt and your returnable item(s) to the store where you purchased it. For purchases on our website, all Foods Alive products come with a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are unhappy with your order for any reason, simply call 260-488-4497 to arrange for either a replacement or refund for the purchased product(s) within 30 days with the original packaging and a copy of your sales receipt. Shipping charges are not refundable. No returns are accepted after the 30-day period. We will exchange damaged materials. The purchaser is responsible for any shipping charges incurred in returning the product to Foods Alive. Returned merchandise should be shipped using some traceable method such as UPS.
- Phone: 260-488-4497. Our office hours are Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm EST.
- E-Mail: Send your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Please be sure to include correct payment, order number and your daytime phone number in case we have any questions.
- Our Mailing Address is: Foods Alive - 4840 County Road 4 - Waterloo, IN 46793
- Payment Methods
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover and PayPal via our web site or by phone. Money orders and personal checks may be mailed to Foods Alive (see above).
- Protecting the safety of your credit card information is important to us. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect the security of your credit card information as it is transmitted to us. SSL is a highly sophisticated method of scrambling data as it travels from your computer to our website's servers and the gold standard in Internet encryption technology. We also DO NOT store your credit card number or the expiration date or the CVV2/CID on our servers. The credit card is forwarded through the encrypted SSL layer to our credit card transaction processor. Their site is protected by layers of firewall, security systems and a full time staff of security experts.
- Viewing Orders
- To place an order on our website, a user should first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name, email and address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. You will also be able to view you order history when you create a user account on our website.
- Product/Website Policy
- The information contained on www.foodsalive.com. has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration and is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individuals suffering from any disease or illness should consult a physician or health care professional. Foods Alive does not suggest that we are medical doctors nor are we giving medical advice. Foods Alive is here purely as an informational resource. We do not make drugs, we make food. We DO NOT make any promises that eating our products will cure you of any disease or ailment.
We take great care to offer the highest quality organic
products. Although every attempt is made to ensure the purity of our products,
unfortunately, all natural agricultural products may still contain foreign